Wednesday, December 21, 2005

In All My Rants I Forgot To Mention

After months in captivity, with hours spent in court screaming for the world to see, it appears that Saddam Hussein forgot to mention until asked by a prosecuting attorney on how well he has been treated in jail that he had been beaten and tortured by the US soldiers guarding him.
``Yes, I've been beaten on every place of my body and the signs are all over my body,'' Hussein said, when asked by a prosecuting lawyer if he had been hurt in prison.

``I have been hit by the Americans and tortured,'' Hussein said in a broadcast being aired by international networks with a 20- to 30-minute delay.
Under scrutiny his "signs" that "are all over my body" don't appear in this picture. Under scrutiny it would appear that his undies are even clean. But possibly the dictator of death is used to wearing silk boxers and the fruit of the loom cotton blend variety he has been forced to wear has tortured his delicate tush.

Wearing cotton undies would be torture when your life is on the line, and you spend much of the time in court ranting about the injustice of it all, especially if your panties are in wad.




You are invited to advertise your stories daily (no limits), but please read my rules. Find my rules here for submitting your piece. Thanks for sharing!

"Brief(ing)" us all:
freedom folks with Smearing the Chicago Minuteman Project
The Florida Masochist with The Knucklehead of the Day award
freedom folks with Christianity & Democracy
The Florida Masochist with The Co-Knucklehead of the Day award Part One
The Florida Masochist with The Knucklehead of the Year awards- Judiciary
Tel-Chai Nation with Benjamin Netanyahu wins big 47% in four-man...
The Florida Masochist with The Co-Knucklehead of the Day award Part Two
The Florida Masochist with The Co-Knuckleheads of the Day award Part Three
The Florida Masochist with Florida the rules are different here Chapter XII

I will post it here (to give credit to you) as soon as my schedule permits.

posted by Is It Just Me? at 9:28 AM