Thursday, December 22, 2005

Changing Up Things A Bit

I threatened in an earlier post I was gonna make some changes. I was feeling a bit bland with the old blogs look, so I scrapped the old site header and stark white content area for a bit of color.

Kind of like getting a new hair color. Either you love it or hate it. I hope that this isn't too hard on the eyes for everyone stopping by. I do appreciate your visits.

(3-d glasses are optional...)



You are invited to advertise your stories daily (no limits), but please read my rules. Find my rules here for submitting your piece. Thanks for sharing!

Easy on the eyes is:
The Florida Masochist with The Knucklehead of the Year awards- Bureaucratic
freedom folks with Employers Xmas list: Slaves
The Florida Masochist with The Knucklehead of the Day award
third world county with *sigh* I didn't want to give you this for Christmas
The Florida Masochist with Alligators, Pythons and Panthers, Oh my!
The Florida Masochist with Nailed
freedom folks with Merry Christmas to the DCCC

I will post it here (to give credit to you) as soon as my schedule permits.

posted by Is It Just Me? at 8:55 PM