Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

Have a blessed weekend.

It's been a while since I posted last. I've been somewhat distracted. To make a long story short - I've found a new job working in appeals with a large medical insurance company, which I am thrilled about. I also turned another year older (which I'm less than thrilled about), but that makes getting this job at my new age even more meaningful.

It is a daunting affair to an almost 50 year old (we are talking less than 365 days now) to launch a new career. One thing I found out about myself in the process of getting the new job was that I no longer have the confidence levels in myself or my abilities that I had thirty years ago. I am only too aware that there are much younger people out there than me trying to get the same job and able to give a company many years of service longer than I will be able to give. This has been one of the longest months of my life to tell the truth. A month of hoping that my prayers would be answered.

To end this story - He does listen.

Share your posts here!

(All open trackback post links MUST be reciprocated by a link to this site within your original post - it's only good manners, ya know...)

posted by Is It Just Me? at 8:35 AM