Friday, November 25, 2005

Open Trackbacks While I Sleep

I just got off a 16 hour shift (zzzzzzzzz....). urmph, uh .... Oh yeah, now I remember. While I sleep it off feel free to take part in this open trackback post.

When I wake up, I'll link you back to the content of the post to give credit for your effort of stopping by.

Have a great Friday... or is it Saturday now?



This is an open trackback post. Please reciprocate your trackback with a link to this post - Thanks! Your link will be posted here as soon as my schedule permits.

Others having trackback parties are:
Cao's Blog
Right on the Right

Linking in (and thanks for the trackback!) are:
third world county with Riffing Off Dumbledore/Open Post
The Real Ugly American with Open Trackbacks and TTLB ecosystem / Open Track Back (this is an excellent post on the subject - I encourage you to join in the discussion there in the comments area)
Freedom Folks with I'm A Capitalist...But
Freedom Folks with The Toll of Illegal Immigration
Myopic Zeal with N.Z. Bear: Party Pooper (But in a Good Way) (another take on the TTLB aversion to linky love)
Robinik.net with Week-end Open Trackback
Stop The ACLU with Weekend Open Trackbacks
Don Surber with Opponents Didn't Care If He Had WMD (wow, read the comments here - excellent job Rich)
Freedom Folks with Please, Sir, May I Have Some More?
Freedom Folks with Reid, Harry Reid
otimaster with Sunday Open Trackback
The Right Nation with Lazy Weekend Open Trackback
Adam's Blog with Do As They Say...Not as They Do
Freedom Folks with The Torture Lexicon
Stuck On Stupid with Harry "Loose Lips" Reid

posted by Is It Just Me? at 5:46 AM