Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Day With Thanks


I've got a lot to be thankful for this year. My son came home safely from Iraq, my daughter is doing well in her career (without financial support from Mom - yippee!), my youngest just brought home a report card from his first trimester as a high school freshman with all A's and one B. My fiance is my "it" and after 2 and 1/2 years we're very happy and working on a long future together.

There are some very special people I am thankful for - all who serve in our military, our police force, our firemen, and those who care for us by spending their "holiday" in service working in ambulances and hospitals. God bless you all.

Please share your thanks here. (And thank you for sharing).



Linked to these special Thanksgiving Day open trackback sites:
Big Dog's Weblog
Choose Life
GM's Corner
TMH's Bacon Bits


This is an open trackback post. Please reciprocate your trackback with a link to this post - Thanks! Your link will be posted here as soon as my schedule permits.

Those linking in
BIG DOG's WEBLOG with Happy Thanksgiving Open Trackback Party
otimaster linked with Thanksgiving - Surprise Open Trackback Post
Ogre's Politics & Views linked with Thanksgiving Day Round-Up

posted by Is It Just Me? at 10:11 PM