Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Case Of The Weather Blah's

I really am beginning to hate winter. The older I get the more I dread the cold temperatures, snow, sleet and ice that comes with it. I used to love a good snow and never minded shoveling, but anymore just the idea of it gives me a chill. Today the temperature is in the 60's, but tomorrow the high will be in the 40's. On top of the cold front moving in is the possibility of bad thunderstorms in the area. The sky is gray and the wind is blowing hard.

Soup sounds good, a fire in the woodstove, and a warm blanket. While I ward off the shivers, feel free to share your posts and help me heat up this place a bit.

Fellow OTBP'ers trying to stay warm with open trackbacks are:
Euphoric Reality with Turkey Leftover Trackbacks
Otimaster with "Sunday Open Trackback"
Peakah's Provocations with Front Page News Sun Nov. 27th
Robinik.net with Week-end Open Trackback
The Uncooperative Blogger with Weekend Open Trackback Party!



This is an open trackback post. Please reciprocate your trackback with a link to this post - Thanks! Your link will be posted here as soon as my schedule permits.

Thanks for sharing!
Adam's Blog with The Quiet Warriors of the Culture War

posted by Is It Just Me? at 12:36 PM